Contemporary brides know never to miss an opportunity to CELEBRATE! Celebration is the cornerstone activity of a wedding, and there are so many things to toast to: the engagement, the dress, the last day of your life as a single woman and YOU! We cannot encourage and support this concept more and wanted to highlight a few possible missed opportunities to celebrate as a bride- to- be.
Celebrate at every turn!
- Reveal Appointments. With the limited amount of guests bridal boutiques are currently allowed, a great opportunity to include loved ones in on the “yes” experience is a reveal appointment! Likely your gown will take a few months to arrive from the moment you place your order to when you pick up the gown. At your pick up appointment, grab your camera phone and a few close gf’s to celebrate you, your gown and your future! Maybe even make a thing of it and hit the mall right after to shop for shoes now that you have your dress!
- Virtual Bridal Party. Yes they are a thing and no they do not have to be tricky or tacky. There can be games, prizes, party favors, decorations and so much more! We particularly love the ideas on the WEDDING EXPERIENCE blog!
- Bridesmaids & Groomsmen Proposal. Are you exceptionally close with the people you plan on asking to be a part of your wedding party, or do you just want to make them feel extra special? Do something fun and memorable when asking them to be your bridesmaid or groomsman! Need some inspiration? Check out this blog from The Knot.
- Final Alterations Appointment/Dress Rehearsal. When you come for your final fitting at Donna Beth Creations we like to call it your dress rehearsal. The dress will be just as it will be on your big day and as STUNNING as ever! This is the perfect opportunity to bring a special friend or family member to have a very special moment with your dream dress! Pick up a mini bottle of champagne and enjoy a toast to YOU!
- The Day Before the BIG DAY. There is no more important time to kick back, put your feet up and RELAX, than the day before your wedding! Have you ever tried a floating tank? Transcending! Do you love a good Swedish Massage? Treat yourself! Can you think of something you used to do for fun as a little girl like playing dress-up or building forts? Do it! Relaxing and engaging in stress- free activities the day before your wedding will augment your enjoyment significantly.
We hope this blog has inspired you to squeeze just a little bit more celebration into one of the most exciting times of your life! Check out some of the inspiration images we put in the slider below. Click the images to make them larger and feel free to save the image of the game template. If we can help in any way please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime!