Now that is safe to get back to doing what we love we could not be more excited! Donna Beth Creations will be following the recommendations of the CDC as well as implementing several new policies in order to keep our brides and our team safe. Providing a world class experience for each and every guest that enters our boutique has always been our number one priority; that is not changing. Below is everything you need to know for your next wedding dress alterations appointment at Donna Beth Creations:
· We are asking that each bride wear a mask during the duration of your appointment. If you do not have one or forget, we completely understand and are happy to provide one for you upon arrival.
· Fittings will be limited to one bride and one seamstress in the room and we are asking that you do not bring any quest with you to allow us to maintain social distancing standards.
· All appointments will be booked as a private fitting with no extra fee.
· Our staff will be wearing both masks as gloves that will be frequently sanitized with seam from boiling water.
· All common areas and high- touch zones will be sanitized between each appointment.
Regardless of when your wedding is going to be, or if your plan is still coming together, we cannot urge you enough to BOOK AHEAD! Time is our best ally and the moment you purchase your wedding dress your immediate next step should be to reserve your wedding seamstress and leave nothing to chance.
Our team cannot wait to help you create the gown of your dreams! The moment we can safely back down from these measures and allow for more flexibility during your wedding dress alterations experience we will do so and communicate our new procedures right here in our blog. Please feel free to reach out at any time with questions you may have for us.
5280 TOP Wedding Seamstress